Tuesday, September 1, 2009

68th day left

Okay great, nice weather, 2mins downpour i am all drenched. Went to collect some of the stuff waited for enick to come. When he came, he start scolding all the specs, poor specs. However, they are specs they works is half as fast as me. Went NTU for lunch see girls, but too bad down pour not many people go for lunch. Sian. During work, silah expect me to take all the blame for her, for the mistakes she made. If she's not born today, i wont give a damn. I realised my mouth getting bigger cannot keep secret of talk bad about other people. Maybe is just that i can't stand the way they work.So i just need to learn self control. Well tml must wake up 5.30, how great........

I should start working to write down watever i learnt during work and set it as a reference for future. Hrm.... maybe i should do that.

For studying wise, 68 days left still at stage 0.Die liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home