Wednesday, September 16, 2009

55 days left

Today, everyone is damn shag in the office i think it is due to the match last night lols.

After that we went home at 4pm.

In the night we went pastamania to celebrate Reuben's birthday. We did not that picture to day. haha. We than went to Ron's house for basket ball. Ron then past me a present, a wallet with 3 digit price. lols i did know he is so kind to me lols. He is one of the friends that never in my life disappoint me. a Really great friend to have. After basketball we went mac to seat and talk cock. Then we decided to go for Jasmine's chalet. But i am not organising anything for the class. i sweared and i am going to keep my words. i don't mind helping her with the BBQ lols, ironic.

55days looks like is getting more challenging. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home