Saturday, September 12, 2009

59 days left

Tml is my birthday. Did nothing in camp never celebrate also i do feel a bit disappointed but never mind. Below are all my thoughts i presume no body will read my blog.

Went to the IT fair. The items are quite cheap so i brought harddisk 500GB $120.00 green portable one. Looks really nice, we brought 2 1.5TB of harddisk for OC we really wonders why he need so much. We walked the IT fair for 4 hours walk until my legs feel pain.

came nice to meet him. But he slimmed down too much. During the dinner we order a large plate of chicken and other stuffs, suggested by arrived. We finished the dinner with a cake and a song. Well hopes that the pictures will be uploaded soon. After that we when to coffee shop and play true or dare. It first hit After that i rushed back and went out to meet the guys for dinner to celebrate my birthday. When i reach only jing min ,reuben, terence and bertrand was there. Really glad that terencejing min. After the plate arrived Eileen yap and han huihan hui, then her again , the question was reuben more handsome or ron. HAHA i set that question. After that eileen yap gang up marcus to question me whether i like han hui or not. Is a Yes or NO question. Both answer cannot be chosen. Yes i like her will loss my friend. No i dont i will be cheating myself - last person to cheat on earth. But from the bottom of the heart i do, so i answered it bravely like a men.Yes, i Do. Well it does not really hurt.

At least it get to keep my friend. Okay reuben's birthday coming soon.Next tuesday.

To end off , i did not make a wish during the candle thing. If birthday wish do come true the follwoing is my wish.

I wish that i can past my A levels this year with flying colours.

reasons why i don't want to the answer that question is also in the wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home