Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disturbance

Okay girls has always been a problem to not only me..... and some of my friends too.

Is not like is their fault, but sometimes....is hard to say.

Okay this girl has been disturbing.

Flash Back time:
She's Samson's, Jerome's and my Student is a teck whye sec student. Didn't score that well in math thats why went for remedial lesson. During that period she has been replying on samson quite a lot for her homework and test. In summary, that girl went out with samson quite a lot during that period. After she graduate we thought our task is over.

Now she treat us as one of her close friend ( no problem with that ). But recently a lot of things came out. First is she called me to go eat dinner with samson and her friend so that it wouldn't look so embarrassing ( Quite embarrassed if she eat with samson only). She also said that she doesn't want samson to get the wrong idea. Fine! so i went baring in mind that not to put them in a embarrass state. After the dinner, Samson volunteered to pay for her meals. I was like what the f**k. You don't want to give him the wrong idea but you let him pay for you bills. In order to solve this problem , i volunteered to pay for her friend's bill ( Take note is a she ). The next day she came and asked me whether i liked the girls. I was like "............". I only saw her once. The girl also quite paiseh so she gave me a wallet to thank me for the dinner. In order to pass me this dinner. The "student" called me say that she want to pass me something. So i went to meet her. Then she wanted to go for lunch. I am fine if is lunch but i was like thinking you don't want to give people wrong idea but you call people out for Mac. Haiz.....
So i asked her. Her reply was that it does not matter cause she treat me like a buddy. During the new year eve she called me go out to help her buy wine. I agreed i know sometimes that's a urge that underage people would like to drink wine during festive seasons. Before we go and buy the wine , we went lunch again . Haiz......... In the end, we did not buy anything. During the new year, she sms-ed me at night saying that she;s feeling down, so like usual i did a bit of cheering up. She said that she's happy to aleast know that someone was out there when she need help ( i do that for all my friends, for some reason no one deals to approach).

Chapter 2
Lol too long thats why break into parts. Every now and then she will approach me talk to me or dinner and such. 2 weeks ago, she sent me an message telling me that her birthday is coming soon, she's expecting something. I was like "i see what i can do". For obvious reason i will ask jerome and Samson along. 2 Days before , i still didn't know what to buy so i asked her ( stupidest thing to do , but easy to solve problem ). Her reply was wallet or bag. So i decided to get everything settled on her birthday. I went wallet shop to get a wallet, then got a cake placed at new york new york and ONCE AGAIN CONFIRM WITH SAMSON THAT HE IS COMING. In the end she got a surprise, so did I. Samson didn't turn up. I angry is not that he didn't turn up , is that he last minute say he is not coming telling me that he will pay for her dinner. MONEY IS NOT ABOUT EVERYTHING. If you ( Samson ) see this, like my unit will say " WAKE UP YOUR F**KING IDEA".

Now she is still disturbing me. I don't mind if you sms me that you not feeling happy or something. But i am not you boyfriend i didn't want to be also. Would you mind look for me when you really need help, cause i am different from everyone else. I didn't want to be friends with all the spotlight people i prefer to be friends rest of the people in the "dark" ( without the spotlight ) Cause they are the one i can believe and trust.

Now my purpose is to do everything i like, 10 months to freedom , Girlfriend is a "good to have" but not a "must to have" thing. I like my friends more than any of the girls out there... I am not gay, cause great friends are hard to come by, girlfriends you can change every week if you are capable.

Don't get offended if you belong to any of the character. Is just a recount with my opinion.May cause some problem but haiz...... i don't care~~~~~=)

Regards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home