Tuesday, February 2, 2010

020210

TODAY I AM FUCKING PISSED.

From now one i will never be impressed by triple As in A level. Cause of those i met 100% got fucked up attitude. To them one phrase " I don't Know" can solve the problem. But they never that SAF got one phrase which states " I don't care". Cannot take stress one is all fucked up. They only boring with IQ but zero EQ. Seriously i really doubt on the students that came out of PJ. I look at the teacher then look at the student, I understood that successful people don't score triple As.

To those think that their Army life is fucked up cause they got scolded by their sergeant.Seriously, taking the brain usage in JC as 1 unit. Now is must have aleast 5.5 unit in order to take up my job. Guess what , i am not a regular. You will get to go meeting with all the officier and have a say in the meeting. I rather use my body than to use brain. I belong to the most stressful NSF. Seriously commando use their body than their brain, but money wise i used the most.

Regards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home